About the Job
• Product sampling and basic analysis according to approved procedures.
• Monitoring lab equipment and supplies, reporting and documenting equipment operations, and basic troubleshooting of equipment
• Maintaining general cleanliness of the lab.
• Advising lab team members on issues of concern.
• Conducting research and experiments to analyze data and test hypotheses to gain an understanding of products and processes
• Applying sophisticated scientific understanding to research or development problems to provide inventive solutions toward new development efforts
• Collaborating with research and manufacturing functions throughout product development cycle projects to ensure successful project delivery
• Communicating research results to stakeholders through reports and presentations
• Creating and protecting intellectual property for our company to ensure ownership of our products and designs
• Ability to prepare accurate assays/samples or perform arithmetical computations and maintain detailed records.
• Responsible for the management of lab personnel, including safety measures, best practices, proper procedures, and outlining the company values of development in area of expertise.
Quality Control Lead is needed in Brownwood. Candidate will be responsible for assisting in testing base product and finished product to make sure product specifications are being met.
Chemistry background or field of study is desired.
Hours: M-F 8-5