About the Job
This position receives, stores and distributes material, equipment and products within the warehouse and manufacturing facility, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
1. Assist with unloading trucks, checking in material, reviewing incoming freight for damage and order accuracy.
2. Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
3. Move materials and items from the receiving staging areas to bin locations or to other designated areas.
4. Sort and transfer materials to racks, shelves or in bins according to designated and/or random bin locations.
5. Complete material transfer process via Epicor ERP inventory management module.
6. Use Epicor ERP software to conduct part research and basic inventory transactions.
7. Complete pick lists, work orders, shipping orders to determine items to be moved, kitted, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
8. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
9. Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for customer traffic.
10. Clean and organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
11. Wear the proper PPE (safety glasses, hard hat, ear plugs) at all times.
Communication, collaboration, problem solving, organization, time management, personal growth and well-being, ability to learn, adaptable to change.
This position works in a warehouse setting with frequent outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Hours are M- F 6 am to 4:30pm with some possible weekend and after hours work as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
2. One year of prior warehouse experience.
3. Minimum of one year of experience as forklift operator
4. Criminal background check and drug screening